BLISCENT MAKEUP REMOVER -REVIEW



                                                  💓💓BLISCENT MAKEUP REMOVER 💓💓


 Hello my lovely readers,
Today i am back with a review for all my beautiful readers.
I love doing makeup and i know you guys also love doing makeup,no matter its light or heavy we love wearing makeup.Now the fun part is that taking it off at the end of the day is a real pain for me atleast if i coming from work then tiredness takes all my energy that hardly i feel doing anything and when i wear makeup to film my youtube videos the reason is i am lazy.😂😂

But ofcourse we need to take care of our skin and remove all makeup, chemicals & dirts from our face to keep our skin healthy & glowing.So for that we need some chemical free makeup remover.

So today i am gonna talk about my experience with Make Up Remover from the brand "Bliscent".

About the brand-
BLISCENT is a home grown brand, and every single product is personally made by Karishma and Shefali with a lot of love and care. The products are made without any unnecessary chemicals or preservatives. This makes them last much longer and the effect they have on your skin is incredible! Having witnessed the needless compounds that are used in beauty products and realised that none of it is necessary to make your skin look great, BLISCENT was born.

                                           Ingredients & details mentioned at the back

Price & quantity-INR 250 for 50gm.

Fragrance- Rose



Packaging-It comes in a sturdy plastic tub with a black screw lid and inner disc to protect the product.Very travel friendly.





                                                         just wipe off with cotton pad


My experience -
The consistency of the makeup remover is thick cream but once you apply it on your face it will melt immediately,i take the required amount from the tub with a tiny spoon as i don't like to dip my fingers in every time.So first i damp my face and then massage the remover on my entire face including eyes and lips with fingers.Then i wash it off with water.It leaves my face absolutely cleansed and fresh,its very mild and gentle on skin.It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin neither dry it out.But i use face wash after this to give extra protection.It has never broken me out or cause any irritation.Its ideal for any skin types.I absolutely love this remover for my skin.

Pros-
👉 Removes every trace of makeup
👉Wash off easily
👉 skin feels cleansed & fresh,soft.
👉 No breakouts or irritation
👉Does not dry out the skin
👉 Chemical free,Cruelty free
👉 reasonable price

Cons-
👉Nothing so far.Except, it should include more fragrance variation.

Buy it here 👉 Bliscent

Will i recommend or repurchase-

Yes i recommend you all to try this makeup remover and ofcourse i am going to repurchase it.Already planning to try some other products from these brand.

Hope you like my post please share and follow my blog and subscribe my YouTube channel for more such post and videos.


                                                                 ❤❤ Thank you ❤❤

Comments

  1. Ye to bahut effective hai 👍👍 affordable bhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye to bahut effective hai 👍👍 affordable bhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is do try it thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. No breakouts or irritations! Definitely pros to look out for. This makeup remover sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment